A, bullfrog appearance morphology:
Bullfrogs are divided into head, trunk and limbs in three parts. Without neck and tail. Body skin is bare, smooth and moist, with mucus.
1. The head of the head is wide and flat, slightly triangular, with a sharp front end, small resistance when swimming, and grayish-green on the head. The head has mouth, nose, eyes, tympanic membrane, vocal sac and other organs.
2, after the tympanic membrane after the trunk, cloaca hole before the trunk. It is the largest part of the frog body. It is short and wide, and its abdomen is enlarged. The inside of the trunk contains most of the husband within the frog body.
3, limbs, limbs and limbs. The forelegs are shorter and smaller, and the adult male bullfrog has a developed "marriage" inside the thumb.
B. Feeding management of bullfrogs
1, the basic requirements of feeding: bait must be fresh, clean, diversification, feeding should be based on external environmental conditions, the growth period and health status of the corresponding changes, there are less thunderstorms or not feeding bait; morning floating head special Seriously, even when individual deaths occur, control the feeding.
2, feeding methods: bait station, the whole pool uniform sprinkle
3, feeding time, frequency and quantity, due to place, due to time, due to embarrassment and other circumstances. 3-5 days after hatching is the start of feeding. The number of feedings is usually 1-2 times a day, 9-10 am and 4-5 pm.
4. Feeding amount The daily feeding amount per 10,000 tail puffers is: 5-30 milliliters of the paramecium culture fluid for 5-10 days, or 1-2 kilograms of the egg yolk plus 1-2 kilograms of filtration suspension; 11â€“30 days of age to live oysters or with food 0.1-2 kg; 30 days after the input with the food 2. .1-12 kg. If there is a surplus last time, the next time it will be appropriately reduced; if it is eaten soon, it should be increased.
5, feeding and management: regular patrol pool, make records, control the water temperature and water level, control the water quality, often keep the pool water clean and hygienic, often do a good job of prevention and control of pests and diseases, do a good job bait aquaculture and processing work, do a good jobèŒèšªMaintenance facilities, timely treatment of severe floating head phenomenon, timely expansion of breeding ponds, maintenance of suitable stocking densities, and good management of wintering
C. Feeding Management of Juvenile Frogs
1, feeding, feeding silkworm cocoon dry, feeding animal organs
2. Management: Control water temperature, control water quality, control humidity, timely classify, separate pool management, often do a good job of prevention and control of diseases and insect pests and natural enemies, do well in winter management of young frogs
D. Feeding management of adult frogs
1. Feeding: Adult frogs are large and have a large food intake. To ensure adequate supply of high-quality palatability foods and to control the appropriate ambient temperature, their weight gain is relatively fast. The monthly individual weight gain is about 30-50 grams.
2. Management: The management of adult frogs is basically the same as that of adolescent frogs. However, due to its strong ability to make frogs and good jumps, special attention should be paid to the maintenance of the wall to prevent escape.
The optimum water temperature is 23-30Â°C. Shading, high summer temperatures, and strong sunlight must be done. Sprinkle water regularly on land to keep it moist.
The frog eats more food and wastes are excreted. It is necessary to frequently change the water to keep the water quality from being polluted. Generally, in the hot summer season, it is best to change the water once a day, each time changing the amount of water is 1/2, the temperature of the old and new water is 1-2 Â°C, to avoid drastic changes in water temperature. The water discharged into the frog pool contains a large amount of frog urine and food residues, which can be used for the water quality of pond cultured fish.
The breeding density of adult frogs is generally 50-20 per square meter, and the density is adjusted as appropriate according to factors such as the size of frogs, the management level of breeding, water temperature, and water quality.
E. Feeding management of pro-frogs
Frogs are good, healthy, mature frogs selected for breeding breeding. Their individual size is generally more than 300 grams. Although these frogs have a slow growth rate, they need a lot of nutrients for breeding.
Frogs have a large food intake and nutrition must fully meet their growth and reproduction needs. Generally, the daily feed amount is 10% of the body weight. The type of bait should be more, nutrition is comprehensive, and animal feed is not less than 60%.
The pro-frog pool is not only a place for frog feeding and living, but also a place for spawning and ejaculation. It is also a place for egg hatching without artificial hatching. Therefore, the management requirements are high, and the surrounding environment conditions are not only suitable for pro-frogs, but also suitable for egg fertilization and egg hatching.
First, the optimum water temperature is controlled at 25-27Â°C and the suitable water temperature is 23-30Â°C. Otherwise, it will not be conducive to frog growth, development and reproduction.
Second, keep quiet and avoid noisy.
Third, the pool water level is maintained at 15-40 cm.
Fourth, the breeding density of pro-frogs is generally 1-2 per square meter. High density is extremely detrimental to reproduction.
Fifth, after the pro-family spawning, the eggs should generally be taken care of in a timely manner (within a few hours).
Sixth, we must guard against predation by various predators of the frogs and laid eggs.
Seventh, we must pay special attention to doing the wintering work of frogs (the method is similar to a frog).
Eighth, the time and quantity of spawning of bullfrogs are closely related to the local climatic conditions. When the water temperature rises steadily to above 22Â°C, most of them lay eggs in the morning after the rain has cleared.
Sweet corn, also known as sugar corn, is a corn with high sugar content. Unlike field corn varieties harvested in the field when dried and matured, sweet corn is picked at immature (in the milk stage) and prepared and consumed as vegetables rather than grains. Since the sweet corn maturation process involves the conversion of sugar to starch, sweet corn needs to be eaten fresh or canned or frozen before it becomes hard and starchy. In order to provide a rich taste of sweet corn, we can make IQF sweet corn kernels by shelling and de-maturing sweet corn mature, soft, juicy and smooth corn cobs under the premise of strict hygiene. We can provide good quality and price. The iqf (Imported Quick Frozen) sweet corn is always dedicated to providing the highest quality products to our valued customers.
Frozen Sweet Corn Kernels
Frozen Sweet Corn Kernels,Super Sweet Corn Kernels,Fresh Frozen Sweet Corn Kernels,Instant Quick Frozen Sweet Corn Kernels,Frozen Vegetables,Corn Bulk
LETING JINTIAN FRUIT AND VEGETABEL CO., LTD. , http://www.chinafrozenvegetable.com