Celery is a kind of high-quality vegetable developed in recent years. It has gained the recognition of producers and consumers with petiole hypertrophy, less fiber, crisp quality, high yield, stable production, etc. The rapid development speed and good celery cultivation should be good Several technologies.
First, choose a good variety
Excellent varieties are the basis for achieving high-yield and high-quality products. Recently, there are many varieties of celery for sale on the market, miscellaneous packaging, and based on the many years of cultivation experience of vegetable growers and myself, the performance of high-jujue celery, Wentula celery, etc. Seeds should be bought from reliable seed business units. It is best to buy canned seeds.
Second, nurture strong seedlings
"Miao Miao is good and a half to receive" is a good experience that is summed up in the production practice of a large number of vegetable growers. Cultivating strong seedlings is a key technique for the success of cultivation of warm celery.
1. Timely sowing: The autumnal pods of celery, which were listed on the year before last, should be planted in late June. Early seeding should be used to cultivate strong seedlings. After strong seedlings are planted, the seedlings can be quickly planted, the roots are well developed, and the weight of each plant is large, and the market is selling well. And late sowing, young seedlings, small trees are not easy to sell.
2. Soaking and germination: Summer sowing of celery must be soaked in germination, otherwise it will not emerge. Celery 100 grams per acre, seedling area of â€‹â€‹40 to 50 square meters. Before and after June 20, soaking in well water for 24 hours, then washing with clean water again, a little drying, loading the bag at 20 ~ 25 Â°C germination, washing once a day, 5 to 7 days to bud.
3. Sowing: The celery seedbed should be selected at a high elevation and convenient for drainage and irrigation. The celery seedbed should be short and flat. When the seed has 60% to 70% budding, it can be planted. Spreading should be done 2 or 3 times. After seeding, the seedbed should be sprinkled with a layer of sieve fines, about 0.5 cm thick. After seeding, the seedbed should be shaded or covered with rain and protected from rain and rain.
4. Seedling management: Before celery is excavated, it is necessary to keep the surface moist, and when it is too dry, sprayer can be used to spray the water. After two days of sowing, it can be used by Nongsi or Shi Tianbu to spray and weed the surface; it can also be 2 to 3 leaves after the emergence of celery. Sprinkle with grass to clear the grass. During the seedling period, sunny days should be shaded with sunshade nets, and in the morning, at night or on rainy days, the shade nets should be removed and the seedbeds should be kept moist. Before the rainstorm, the seedbeds should be covered with small arches to cover the rain. After the seedlings are flushed, the seedlings must be seedlings 1 to 2 times, and the seedlings should be watered and rooted. The seedlings can be combined with antifouling insects and sprayed fertilizers to promote strong seedlings.
The colonization period of celery is generally at the beginning of September. When the seedling age is 50 to 60 days, 10 cm is high, and 5 to 6 true leaves are suitable for colonization. Before planting, apply sufficient basic fertilizer, apply 5000-6000 kg of high-quality rotten farmyard fertilizer per acre, 200-300 kg of cooked cake fat, 40-50 kg of ternary compound fertilizer, deep-dip 30-40 cm, make soil for planting, and grow 15-20 meters long. Rice, wow width 1 to 1.5 meters, when planting seedlings to grading, large seedlings planted, 25 cm 25 cm square, seedlings planted together, 20 cm 20 cm square, 12,000 to 1.5 per mu Ten thousand plants are planted to a depth that is not silted, and the potential is not rooted. Only the trees can be planted in order to achieve high quality and high efficiency, and must not be too thick.
IV. Cultivation Management
Immediately after planting, pour water once to facilitate vertical seedlings. After seeing the dry ground, the seedlings will promote hair roots. At this time, the medicine for treating dental worms and foliar fertilizers can be sprayed to promote the slow rooting of the seedlings, and 10 to 15 days after planting. The weather turns cold, celery begins to grow vigorously, and fertilizer and water management must be strengthened. This period should be watered 5 to 7 days, self-seeding after 10 to 15 days, and 10 to 15 kg of urea per mu. Apply fertilizer and fertilizer every time. 20 to 25 kg. In mid-October, as the temperature dropped, the shed was started, ventilation was started in the early days, and the amount of air leakage was reduced with the decrease of temperature during the later period. The temperature was 20 to 25Â°C during the day and the night temperature was 10 to 15Â°C. After that, the temperature dropped and covered the grasshopper insulation.
V. Pest Control
The main diseases and pests of celery include leaf blight, spot blight, and locusts. Leaf disease is also called early blight, and the petiole can be infected. The early stages of the leaves have small, oily patches with sharp edges, and later expand into round or irregular lesions. , The edge of brown, after the expansion of the contiguous cause leaf blight, control can be used to kill 400 times, 500 times the anti-virus, a 500 times liquid spray of the frost epidemic, the celery locust can be used imidacloprid 600 times or 1000 times a good lot of liquid prevention, Extermination smoke can also be used to fumigate.
Six, timely harvest
According to the greenhouse insulation performance and market conditions, timely harvesting, simple greenhouse plus grasshopper can be harvested before and after New Year's Day to ensure that the greenhouse temperature is not lower than 0 Â°C, that is not affected by freezing. Solar greenhouses can be extended to around the Spring Festival, when the market conditions are good to sell. General production of celery 8,000 to 10,000 kilograms per mu, income of 5000 to 6,000 yuan, the autumn extension of late celery celery is a high yield stable and efficient planting cornice.
Hetian Jun Jujube
is big, thin skin, fleshy, nuclear small, meat thick, bright color. Vitamin C
content is rich, its protein, calcium, iron and zinc mineral content is higher,
and high sugar content. We can use it for soup, make tea or direct eat! Good food
supplements and nutritious absorb . Red
jujube is not only delicious fruit, but also nourishing medicine, people always
put red jujube as excellent tonic.
Description of Jun
Grade: Special grad, grade one, grade two, grade three, grade four
Drying Process: Dry
Cultivation Type: The tree
Shelf Life: 12 Months
Color : red
Water content: 20~22%
name: Hetian Jun Jujube
guarantee: 12 months
method: cool and dry place
1. The hot sunlight, the dry climate. Prompt temperature,
average sunshine over 15 hours
2. Tian shan snow melt
water irrigation growth, sunny, no air pollution and pests, no ground
pollution, no rubbish pollution, healthy and delicious, make jujube pulp sweet
3. In October, after absorbing the essence of
the whole year, the red jun jujube hung on the tree accumulate a great deal of
Q: How about payment
A: 30% TT deposit+70%
TT before shipment, 30% TT deposit+70% TT balance against scanned Copy B/L,
Flexible payment can be negotiated.
Q: Production and
A: After deposit, order
enter into 1st stage( production, packaging, factory inspect, etc), then 2nd stage is CIQ inspection and written CIQ Certificate lead time one week(7 days),
3rd stage we arrange to arrange cargo shipment to departure port.
Vessel lead time as per destination port in different countries( Such as North
America line, South America Line, EMP,
Asia, Australia, etc )
Nutritious Jun Jujube,Red Jun Dates,Organic Jun Jujube,Dride Jun Jujube
Ningxia Baishi Hengxing Food Technology Co., Ltd. , https://www.chinagojihome.com